Friday, September 9, 2011

My little man

        Liam is nearly 7 1/2 months old now...!!! He started crawling at 6 1/2 months and he's been trying to get into all sorts of mischief. I know when he's in something he shouldn't because then it will get very quiet. :) Now he tries to chase Max all around, giggling up a storm, but Max is starting to run away every time he starts heading towards him. Max is also learning to stay very close when Liam is eating in hopes of catching crumbs or something Liam flings. He's a cutie pie and besides having a bit of a cold for a week, he's been super happy.

      We're in a new apartment and I'm trying to get settled, and I'm getting closer. My biggest roadblock is my sectional doesn't fit in my living room, so I don't want to set everything up until I have sold that and get a new couch. Any takers for a HUGE sectional??

     Here's many pictures of lil' Liam. A bunch of the pictures of him are captured right after I say his name and he looks up with his slack jaw going on. :) It's like those birthday pics my mom would always get of us right before we're blowing out our birthday candles-"what?"



Taking a nap on aunt Anne

Slack jaw action

Falling asleep in the middle of playing :)

He also fell asleep under the blanket while playing

He wakes up and is instantly smiling, I'm so happy to have a happy baby!

Cute stretches




Brothers :)


He bonked his eye and it was a little swollen :(






He was really holding himself on the bars! I was so impressed! :)


He now has the wingspan of a Kestrel

He and the monkey liked each other

2 comments:

  1. He is growing so fast. He is so cute. I think I recognized a quilt on the floor. I hope he likes it. Had a great evening the other night at your folks house. I sure miss you guys living down the street.

    Sister Williamson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My gosh he is sooo ADORABLE, i want to bite his cheeks

    ReplyDelete