Friday, November 5, 2010

27 weeks preggo!


      Being pregnant is great. Little William has been kicking a lot lately! He's my wake up call at about 4 a.m to go use the restroom and will keep kicking for about an hour while I try to fall asleep again. Once I wake up again he's still kicking. When I'm falling asleep he's trying to bust out, too. Pretty much whenever I'm laying or sitting down he's punching and kicking. He sure is strong! He'll move my whole belly around. Joe and I think it's pretty cool to watch. That's our night and morning activity...staring at the big bump moving. 
My belly is getting more and more awkward, though. :) I'll underestimate how far away I need to be from something and bump into it. I have to pull out my chair a lot farther now. :) Joe's having more run-ins with it too and we're noticing it blocking us from a good hug, haha! I'm a little clumsy and off-balance with it sometimes, too. I almost fell over in the movie theater tonight as we were leaving and rammed into a chair, haha! (btw, we went and saw "Despicable Me". Hilarious movie! worth seeing!)  I'm noticing people staring at my belly when I'm walking by, too, although I haven't been to overrun with belly rubs...thank goodness. I did get stopped by a lady in Wal-Mart the other day complementing me on my cute belly, which made me feel a little better about it...I haven't felt too attractive since it's been getting bigger...lol.
Here's some pics of my ever growing belly!



6 comments:

  1. Cute blog. I like your background. I like you too!!! I havn't heard from you in a while. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mollster. Now we can talk in 140 character chunks. Love you! :) Happy Saturday, pregnant lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog. I'm glad you guys have one now. You look great girl. I can totally relate to the depth perception of a prego belly. I was always running into things. Especially when I worked at the bank.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Molly,

    All I have to say is you are the most Cha-licious pregnant lady I've seen. Embrace the glow, you're always going to be adorable! So glad you have a blog so I can see what your fabulous self is up to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun that you have a blog now!
    After you give birth you'll take awhile to get used to not having a belly :)
    Miss ya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad you have a blog! Its really cute! Glad you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete