Saturday, November 6, 2010

My Boys

    I just realized the other day that once Liam is here, I'm going to have 3 boys to take care of...oh dear...I need a girl in my house. :)  But I still love them and I'm excited and nervous to see how I'll be able to handle a baby boy. I'm not used to boy stuff, just really girly things.
    I've had a rough time sleeping at night, so I bought a full body pregnancy pillow. When it was delivered, Joe thought it was "so stupid" and didn't think it was going to do anything...well, he cuddled up with it, and minutes later he was out, and when he woke up he said it was super comfortable. I've only slept with it 3 nights, but it is so comfy I fall right asleep and I don't move until I wake up to go to the bathroom. I wake up the exact way I fall asleep. What a great restless night's sleep! It's great because while I'm on my sides, it supports me enough that my arms don't fall asleep and my shoulders and hips don't hurt anymore. It's a miracle pillow! :)

Here's Joe on my "useless" pillow :)
        We have started to become more and more annoyed with Max's hair all over the floor, getting on our clothes and everything, and yesterday we had had enough! I said let's just buzz him! We took him outside and buzzed him to one inch all over. It didn't take too much off his back and belly, but his fluffy tail looks kinda silly going from feathery four inches to buzzed one inch! Other than that, his back and belly look really good, and he doesn't have his lion's mane going on now. He looks a little more puppy like now in his face and neck. Here's a before and after pic, although he wasn't about to hold still for me.

Before
                              
After
                                                                          
Before
                                                                        
 After

                                                        What a cute boy! :)

7 comments:

  1. I love my body pillow when I am pregnant. Another good place to sleep is the LoveSac.

    I thought you were naming your boy William? Who is Liam? Did you change names?

    We are in the same boat with all boys...but just think, more boys to spoil you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, Liam is just our nickname for him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Body Pillow are a MAJOR lifesaver! Couldn't sleep without mine! I love your cute little belly! So excited to meet Mr. William! Are you having a baby shower if so I better get an invite!!!:) HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if I'm having one yet, but if I get one I'll invite you :) We're excited for him to come too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA I was like who's Liam too?!! BUT LOVE IT :).. Nick names are fun Landon's been calling Brylee baby B. Silly silly :). Love Max's hair cut I think he's stinkin cute! So I've been WAY TEMPTEd to one of those body pillows?! Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol. It's totally worth it, you have to get one! :) I got mine off amazon from a company I think is called today's mom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmmm.. I'll have to check it out haha as of right now I stack like 10 pillows down the side of my body lol

    ReplyDelete